Juried Show Registration Form | Wearable Art | The Art of Fashion
You can register by filling out and submitting the form below, or via the printable registration form.
- Art Drop-Off — Through Tuesday, November 13
- Opening Reception — Friday, November 16, 5–8 p.m.
- Show Dates — Friday, November 16 t0 Saturday, December 8
- Gallery Hours — Tuesday to Friday 11–6, Saturday 12–5, and Sunday 10–1 (Sunday hours end after October 21)
- Prizes — $75 for 1st Place, $50 for 2nd Place, $35 for 3rd Place, $25 for People’s Choice
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Artists may submit up to three works. We are accepting submissions of artisan clothing, accessories, and jewelry, as well as 2D and 3D art that depicts fashion and related concepts. Our juror for the show will be artist Bobbi Heath.
- The entry fee is $15 for one piece, $20 for two, and $30 for three. Juried show fees are not refundable.
- You can pay online, or by cash, check, or credit card when you drop off your artwork.
- Submission does not guarantee acceptance into the show.
- All artwork must be delivered to the gallery for jurying.
- In addition, if possible, please email a .jpg image of the artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All artwork must be original: not copied from works or photographs by others.
- All artwork will be for sale. Artists will receive 60 percent of the sale price of any artwork that is sold.
- All 2D artwork MUST be suitably finished (framed, or with finished edges if on an unframed canvas) and securely wired for hanging. No sawtooth hangers or sandwich/clip frames. Artwork may not exceed 48" in any direction (including frame and display).
- All artwork MUST have labels attached to the back with the artist’s name, email, and telephone number, and the title, medium, and price of the work.
- We cannot accept work that does not meet these specifications.
- Notification will be via email. Pick up must occur during regular gallery hours, excluding during the opening reception.
- Artwork not accepted for the show must be picked up by Saturday, December 1. Artwork accepted for the show must be picked up between Tuesday, December 11 and Saturday, December 22.