Benefit Show Registration Form | Home
Please review, as these vary from our typical show rules
You can register by filling out and submitting the form below, or via the printable registration form.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Artists may submit up to two works. Works must have been completed within the last five years, and not previously accepted into a juried show at Artists Corner & Gallery.
- There is no entry fee for this show. It is not a juried show, but a benefit show, to benefit Habitat for Humanity North Central Massachusetts and their current build on School Street in South Acton. Visit ncmhabitat.org for more information.
- We will accept and display as many entries as our designated show space will allow, so early entry is suggested. All artwork must be delivered to the gallery.
- In addition, if possible, please email a .jpg image of the artwork to email@example.com.
- All artwork must be original: not copied from works or photographs by others and not done in any classroom, workshop, or under the supervision of an instructor.
- All artwork will be for sale. Artists will be required to donate to HFHNCM a percentage of the proceeds of any works that sell: 25%, 50%, or 100%. The percentage of the donation will not be displayed or disclosed, and is at the sole discretion of the artist. In addition, Artists Corner & Gallery will donate a percentage of all sales from the opening weekend of the show.
- All 2D artwork MUST be suitably finished (framed, or with finished edges if on an unframed canvas) and securely wired for hanging. No sawtooth hangers or sandwich/clip frames. Artwork may not exceed 24" in any direction (including frame and display).
- All artwork MUST have labels attached to the back with the artist’s name, email, and telephone number, and the title, medium, and price of the work.
- We cannot accept work that does not meet these specifications.
- Artwork accepted for the show that does not sell during the course of the show must be picked up between Saturday, October 13 and Saturday, October 27.