Juried Show Registration Form | Summertime
You can register by filling out and submitting the form below, or via the printable registration form.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Artists may submit up to three works. Works must have been completed within the last five years, and not previously accepted into a juried show at Artists Corner & Gallery.
- The entry fee is $15 for one piece, $20 for two, and $30 for three. Juried show fees are not refundable.
- You can pay online, or by cash, check, or credit card when you drop off your artwork.
- Submission does not guarantee acceptance into the show.
- All artwork must be delivered to the gallery for jurying.
- In addition, if possible, please email a .jpg image of the artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All artwork must be original: not copied from works or photographs by others, and not done in any classroom, workshop, or under the supervision of an instructor.
- All artwork will be for sale. Artists will receive 60 percent of the sale price of any artwork that is sold.
- All 2D artwork MUST be suitably finished (framed, or with finished edges if on an unframed canvas) and securely wired for hanging. No sawtooth hangers or sandwich/clip frames. Artwork may not exceed 48" in any direction (including frame and display).
- All artwork MUST have labels attached to the back with the artist’s name, email, and telephone number, and the title, medium, and price of the work.
- We cannot accept work that does not meet these specifications.
- Notification will be via email. Pick up must occur during regular gallery hours, excluding during the opening reception.
- Artwork not accepted for the show must be picked up by Sunday, July 29. Artwork accepted for the show must be picked up between Tuesday, August 21 and Sunday, September 9. [Please note: we will be closed August 28 through September 1.]