Juried Show Entry Form | Small Works
You can register by filling out and submitting the form below, or via the printable registration form.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Artists may submit up to three works. Works must have been completed within the last five years, and not previously accepted into a juried show at Artists Corner & Gallery.
- Maximum size is 12x12", exterior dimensions, including frame. For 3D works, maximum size is 12x12x12".
- The entry fee is $10 for up to three pieces. Juried show fees are not refundable.
- You can pay online, or by cash, check, or credit card when you drop off your artwork.
- Submission does not guarantee acceptance into the show. All artwork must be delivered to the gallery for jurying.
- In addition, if possible, please email a .jpg image of the artwork to email@example.com.
- All artwork must be original: not copied from works or photographs by others, and not done in any classroom, workshop, or under the supervision of an instructor.
- All artwork will be for sale. Artists will receive 60 percent of the sale price of any artwork that is sold.
- All 2D artwork MUST be suitably finished (framed, or with finished edges if on an unframed canvas) and securely wired for hanging. No sawtooth hangers or sandwich/clip frames. Artwork may not exceed 12" in any direction (including frame and display).
- All artwork MUST have labels with the artist’s name, email, telephone number, title, medium, and price.
- We cannot accept work that does not meet these specifications.
- Notification will be via email. Pick up must occur during regular gallery hours, excluding during the opening reception.
- Artwork not accepted for the show must be picked up by Saturday, December 16. Artwork accepted for the show must be picked up between Tuesday, January 2 and Saturday, January 13.