Juried Show Entry Form | Red
You can register by filling out and submitting the form below, or via the printable registration form.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Artists may submit up to three works. Works must have been completed within the last five years, and not previously accepted into a juried show at Artists Corner & Gallery.
- The entry fee is $15 for one piece, $20 for two, and $30 for three. Juried show fees are not refundable.
- You can pay online, or by cash, check, or credit card when you drop off your artwork.
- Submission does not guarantee acceptance into the show. All artwork must be delivered to the gallery for jurying.
- In addition, please email a .jpg image of the artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All artwork must be original: not copied from works or photographs by others, and not done in any classroom, workshop, or under the supervision of an instructor.
- All artwork will be for sale. Artists will receive 60 percent of the sale price of any artwork that is sold.
- All artwork MUST be suitably finished (framed, or with finished edges if on an unframed canvas) and securely wired for hanging. No sawtooth hangers or sandwich/clip frames. Artwork may not exceed 48” in any direction (including frame and display).
- All artwork MUST have labels attached with the artist’s name, email, telephone number, title, medium, and price.
- We cannot accept work that does not meet these specifications.
- Notification will be via email. Pick up must occur during regular gallery hours, excluding during the opening reception.
- Artwork not accepted for the show must be picked up by Saturday, November 18. Artwork accepted for the show must be picked up between Wednesday, December 6 and Saturday, December 23.