Juried Show Entry Form | Opposites & Reflections
You can register by filling out and submitting the form below, or via the printable registration form.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Artists may submit up to three works. Work must have been completed within the last five years and not previously accepted into a juried show at Artists Corner & Gallery.
- The entry fee is $15 for one piece, $20 for two, and $30 for three. Juried show fees are not refundable.
- Submission does not guarantee acceptance into the show.
- You can pay online, or by cash, check, or credit card when you drop off your artwork.
- Please email a .jpg image of the work(s) to email@example.com.
- All artwork must be original: not copied from works or photographs by others and not done in any classroom, workshop, or under the supervision of an instructor.
- All artwork will be for sale. Artists will receive 60 percent of the sale price of any work that is sold.
- All artwork MUST be suitably finished (framed, or with finished edges if on an unframed canvas) and securely wired for hanging. No sawtooth hangers or sandwich/clip frames. Artwork may not exceed 48” in any direction (including frame and display).
- All artwork MUST have labels attached with the artist’s name, email, telephone number, title, medium, and price.
- We cannot accept work that does not meet these specifications.
- Notification will be via email. Items not accepted into the show must be picked up by Saturday, July 22. Pick up must occur during regular gallery hours, excluding during the opening reception. Items accepted into the show must be picked up between Tuesday, August 15 and Saturday, August 26.