Juried Show Entry Form | Peace
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Artists may submit up to three works. Notification will be via email. Non-selected items must be picked up by Saturday, April 23. Pieces accepted into the show must be picked up between Tuesday, May 17 and Saturday, May 28. All pick-ups must occur during regular gallery hours (not including opening reception).
- The entry fee is $15 for one piece, $20 for two, and $30 for three. Juried show entry fees are not refundable.
- You can pay online, or by cash, check, or credit card at the shop when you drop off your artwork.
- All artwork must be for sale. Artists will receive 60 percent of the sale price of any work that is sold.
- All artwork MUST be suitably framed and securely wired for hanging. No sawtooth hangers or sandwich/clip frames.
- All artwork MUST have labels attached with the artist’s name, email, telephone number, title, medium, and price of the piece.
- We cannot accept work that does not meet these specifications.
- Two dimensional works must not exceed width + height of 72".
Three dimensional works must not exceed width + height + length of 72".
Artwork may not exceed 48" in any direction (including frame and display).